Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a girl is a PC?

These days I feel something strange in my Indiand friend who is living in next door.
Obviously, she is try to avoide speaking with me.
To be honest, I have no idea.I hope she is just having priod or something. But as a priod it is a bit long....
Of course, I asked her but she said "nothing" and I have nothing to do with it.
If you are reading this blog, Miss. P, I think you can tell me what you do not like or you should not express at all otherwise it is so annoying.
I just worry about you, Miss P.
Maybe I can just leave her and try not to bother her.
As my other friend says, a girl might be like PC who can stop and work without reason.
Do you think girls are like PC ???
We do not really have reason when we get angry ???
How do you think ???
We are really selfish and spoiled ???
We are allowed to get angry without telling the reason ???

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isaac Asimov said, "Everyone likes to do what they do either because they want to do it, or they must do it. And in either case its none of my damned business"

    Congratulations on completing your exams :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home