Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, May 07, 2006

examination priod

Next week I have examination. So I am just prepareing for them and reading handouts and practice writing essays.
I am so not sicialized, you know.
I wake up and nobody cares when I wake up or even whether I wake up.
It is really hard time.
I do not like this kind of unsocialized priod.
After the examins, the situation is supposed to be worse so I really need to think and do something about it.
Today, I go to the library.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, here we strike a chord. Since Jan 22 I've been dealing with this rather unsocializing period myself. I've been posted to a different city as a matter of short-termed transfer [Trust me, you wouldn't want to know the managerial jargons they use to define this transfer of mine]

    Unlike in my hometown where I had many friends, and my family too, here I have but very few - my colleagues that is.

    I think this unsocialization will make you think, and appreciate about the good ol' socialization days that you had. Maybe you'll start to be more socializing once you get back from London town.

    One can't appreciate the beauty of light unless its dark for a while :)

    [By the way, I'm not your classmate. I work as a Software Engineer here in India. I haven't been to London at all. Infact I haven't been anywhere outside India]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home