Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, May 07, 2006

PC is a girl?

Today I went to the London and visit the computer shop I asked checking my pc before.
After I got my pc from the shop, I found out my pc have some ram memory and I needed to ask them the reason.
I visit there with my frriends and he is good at comoputer. It was really helpful.
When we explain the situation, the shop staffs looks really unhappy.
They give me some ram memory saying that it might be my fault or misunderstanding but anyway I got Ram memory back,
I also do not understnad why it happened because my Ram memory was not big and it is not worth be taken.
The parts from Japan is valuabl??
As far as I know, I have never left my pc beside the comoputer shop so I can not think of other possibility but anyway I got it
back and \i should be happy with it.
After solving the problem, all of us go to the labratory where my friend is working and chat for a long time about PC about
Genda about Education about Love so on.
I love chatting.
I n Japan, I didnot have much chance to talk with people. We just really do not have conversation custom.
My friend who is good at computer has interesting opinions about PC. He always says that PC is like a girl , which can
stop without reason and when it decide to stop or move, we can not do anything to change it.
I like his unique opinions and to some extent, I agree with him.
And he says that PC is like a girl and that is why boys tend to be good at using comuputers.
If a boy is so good at computer , he is not so good at dealing with girls. But if a boy is not really good at computer,
he is so good at dealing with girls.
People can not be good at dealing with both of girls and computer.
Which one are you?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Polly said…

    Who is this friend of yours Tomi??

    I hate revision too!!

    I cannot wait till the exams are over

     

Post a Comment

<< Home