Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, April 20, 2006

decision

"What is the best decision you have made?"
"What is the worst decision you have made?"
"What can you do to develop your decision making?"
Aren't they interesting?
These days I am reading decision making books and they are really
exciting.
Definitely let me know your decisions.
My best decision is “coming to London” because I wanted. Of course I lost some things but I do not mind because it was not what I really wanted even if they are valuable in the common sense, for me it was not so important.
My worst decision is the fact that I had not made for long time to come to London.
I mean I wanted to come to London but I did not made decision to come here long time. I do not know why I did not. Maybe I did not enough money? I did not want
What I have in Japan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home