Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I am so great.

You might laugh.
When I write an essay, I feel I am so great and what I am writing is fairly interesting. In many cases it turns out that my essays need to more effort or fine structure to be great. Actually mines are basically horrible.
In my academic carer in Japan, basically I have not required to write essays usually fill-in examinations. I am so not used to writing essay and still need to practice.
Anyway I am happy and that is important.

In the Introduction of English writing, what is most important things are told such as what the writer want or what aimed to.
In Japanese writing, it should be the end. Japanese people can be shocked if what people want is told at the very first because it is too direct and straight.
In Japanese writing system, people can not see what is told until the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home