Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

English girls like me!

When I walked in the Town, English high school girls talked to me asking where I got the Louis Vuitton’s padlock on my knapsack. This is my third time to be asked about the Louis Vuitton’s padlock.
Actually, it is just from my Luis Vuitton’s back. My knapsack is Gregory’s one and popular one in Japan, so to identify mine, I put the Luis Vuitton’s padlock.
I answered the girls that it is just from my Vuitton bag which originally has the padlock.
They said my idea is cool. Cheers!
I felt that English girl like me.
I also like you, English girls!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home