Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

list

What I miss about Japan except the whole family and friends things
Japanese bath or hot springs

(Japanese people share big baths with many people with being naked like taking a bas or train. Of course, people are segregated by their sex!!)

Japanese traditional sweet and tea set

(this sweet is so perishable and last only one day after it is made. Therefore it is so hard to get it in London.)

Japanese really nice rice wine.

( If it is nice quality, it is like water and I can drink much but it does not cause hang over. Amazing isn’t it?! Especially the small cup for this wine is really cute. I never fined this nice cup in London.)

Japanese food
(Oyakodon, Yakiniku, Oden, Nikujyaga, Miso-soup etc )




My favourites in England
Parks
(They are so beautiful!!)

Kissing custom
(I might not be able to stop this after I go back to Japan because I start to love this custom. I could be a pervert if I do not stop it.)

Suffolk English family

Conversation custom
(English people talk much. I LOVE that. Here even if I talk as much as I want, I can be a quiet person. It is funny. )

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home