Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, March 23, 2006

About my study

I have quite a hard time in studying. I am confused a lot.
After class, everyday, I can be disappointed because I do not do well or I do not understand well.
I am used to with Japanese education system but not with English one.
I did take make filling in style examinations instead of writing essays in my life.
For the filling in style examination, everything is decided such as what are supposed to be remembered and what are not.
What I needed was “Just do it”.
So studying in UK is really challenging for me.
English is also a quite big disadvantage. I do not understand clearly many times.
Sometimes even if I understand in the literal way, I do not understand what is really meant to be because of the lack of the knowledge of the English system.
In this way, I am in the disarray.

But these days I start to enjoy my studying eventually.
I found what I can be interested in my course more and enjoying. I like mathematical things in decision making things on business. I feel quite happy reading books related to it.
I think I can enjoy the rest of my studying here well in spite of many disadvantages!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home