Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pub

When one of my friends asked me if I go to pubs often or not, I found one fact that I do not go. The last time I went to there was before Christmas and long time ago. It is strange because I like to go pubs and I am from Japan which has strong drinking culture. At least I am supposed to be there once a month.
Why I do not go? Well…..?
I have some friends around me but most of them do not drink because of their religion and just being modest or something. Even if I want to, I could not find a person who can be my company!
I do not even have friends who can go to pubs with me! It is such a socking fact
That I can cry. I complained about this to my Indian friend who is living just next door to me. She said she can be my company but she can not drink and will be maybe just watching my drinking. She is sweet but this answer did not really make me happy. I could not take her because she does not want to go. Who can do that?!
Sometimes I do not drunken people who believe they are allowed to do anything when they are drunk like my grandfather who loved women and drinking so much in his life but still I like drinking culture.
I managed to find friends who can be my company this week. I have to say I still do not have enough friends to live here and because of this problem sometimes things can be hard for me. I can miss my friends in Japan more than I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home