Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, February 23, 2006

HARAKIRI

I played tennis. I did not play for a long time.
I really like to run after the ball and enjoyed it. But I slip desperately and cut my berry on the ground. I was just a shallow injury and I did not care much and just wash and left it.
I was wearing white shirts and much blood was bleeding from the injury. My blood was on my shirts and it looked scary. For a while, I did recognized and left as it was.
I realized that this injury was annoying because the injury sticks to the shirts and I have to take it off and it hurts.
I have to make injury dry and to do that I need distance between shirt and my injury. I have not good ideas to generate the distance.
If you know that, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home