Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sri Lancan curry


Today, I attended the exercise of my uni’s lady’s football club. I have got a team sweater today which have my initials on it. I am so happy to have it.
My team mates are all authentic English girls and they chat cheerfully.
Unfortunately, I can not understand their English well so it is difficult to join the conversation. I think girl’s talking is one of the most technical ways of speaking because when I chat with my Japanese girl friends, we use many technical words and phrases in Japanese. Technical words also have diverse of kinds such as for food and cosmetic things and recent books for girls.
But I decided to continue to try to be a part of them. Sometimes, I feel I am out of them because I could not understand but I will continue to try!!
And after playing the football, I dropped in my friend’s house. In this house, there are around 5 people and I have two classmates there. One is a girl from Sri Lanca and the other is a boy from Greece.
She is my good chatting friend and he is my salsa friend.
I often visit this house because her room is so homey and comfortable.
Today, she made Sri Lancan curry for me. It was so nice.
I am Japanese and the most famous Japanese dish is Sushi. So I am asked to make cook Sushi by my friends sometimes. To tell the truth, Japanese people do not eat such so often and we usually eat it only at the restaurants.
We have other kinds of nice dishes but not famous internationally.
These days I am doing practice to make that other kinds of dishes. I think I will practice them in their house and serve them.
By the way, can you eat pork, Wibi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home