Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Twenty bears on a belt


I am working at the Charity shop. Among our products, there is a brown belt with twenty metal bears on it. Someone donated it to our shop. I think it is too many bears and English people really like bears. This belt was not purchased and remained for a long time because of its unique design.
I did not expect it was to be mine.
When I went to the shop, I was wearing a pair of jeans. My pair of jeans is a baggy style and looks a bit big for me. The manager of the shop passed me the belt with twenty bears saying that I could have it because I am donating much of my time.
I was surprised but anyway I tried on it.
I found out it was not bad at all!
I like it. Wicked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home