Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 09, 2006

Staying with English family in Suffolk 5

28th December (Staying with English family in Suffolk 5)
Today we visited three friends’ houses.
The first house is the real farmer house. The second house had a new- born baby. The third house had a wonderful garden. The trees were cut in a interesting way which is said to express a Sumo wrestler and be three hundredyears old. Three hundred years old, what was going on in the world?
Actually they did not look like a Sumo wrestler. I asked the hostess of the house whether a Sumo wrestler’s body is expressed or a face of Sumo wrestler is expressed. The answer was that nobody knows the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home