Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 09, 2006

Staying with English family in Suffolk 2


25th December (Staying with English family in Suffolk 2)
It is my second day with my English family. The morning was so special. It was my first English Christmas morning.
My little English brothers (6years old and 8years old) were so interested in presents under the Christmas tree. There are many presents under the tree. In English, all people swap their presents. Even small children give presents to other family members such as uncles and grandparents.
If the number of your family members is five, all family members have four presents each. Five times four is twenty. In this way, presents are so many. In Japan, only children receive the presents from the Father Christmas in the Christmas morning. So I did not expect this system. I did not ask my English brothers if they believe the Father Christmas or not because I am afraid this question has the possibility to hurt them. Please believe Father Christmas and be cute my brothers for a while, I think.
My English family gave me so many presents. Pictures which depict the real place near their house and hat and gloves and a fountain pen and so on.
Afternoon, we went out. They were invited to their friend house and we were going to stay at their house .I just stayed at my English family’s house one day and the very next day I would stay at other house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home