Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 09, 2006

Cutting Appendix (not me)

23rdDecember One of my friends, who is living in London cut his appendix a few days ago. Yesterday when I talked with him on phone, his voice was so weak, so I decided to go the centre of London to see him with flowers.
His living place is so famous for its doggy nuance that some music filming is took there. In spite of its doggy nuance, the people who is living there are quite nice, I heard.
But still I was scared a little on the way to his house because the people I saw on the road have something strange nuance.
I might be rude but I could not deny it.
I was able to get to his house without any problems in ten minutes. He was touching his belly when he walked and had to walk slowly but he looked fine.
He had to stay in his bed for two weeks and it means he has to spend Christmas and new year days in his bed. Sorry for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home