Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, December 19, 2005

Oh my PC !


My PC is a kind of broken and does not allow me to use Japanese.
Moreover, it is not allow me to check my web mails and preventing me to chat on MSN messenger with my friends, but it still allow me to see other web pages
I need to use Japanese to send E-mail to my mother and edit my Japanese blog pages.
My mother is non-English speaker and send me her E-mail in Japanese.
I've had to reply to her in English so I just write "Tomoko" which is my name and
I was trying to say "I am fine and still alive. Do not worry!".
She said before that she can not read English but she can read my name in English.
So I did this.
But She did not know what is going on and worried about me.
I think I should have attached my picures to the e-mail and told her that I was fine.
Using pictures is one on the powerful way of expression.


I have used this note PC for two years and wanted to use more two years.
What a shame….
I am still using it now and thinking about the necessary of buying new one.
My lovely friends! Please note that I am not able to reply you e-mail immediately just because of my stupid PC not I am fine.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Speak to Kam at the university helpdesk. He can dassist...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home