Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Canterbury



I have a day trip to Canterbury to visit my friend. The Canterbury Cathedral was so impressive and beautiful. When I see something beautiful I feel filled with something warm always. This time I felt filled with something warm and think being in UK is the nicest choice in my life. In the Canterbury Cathedral, the lesson of gospel singing was taking place and we can hear gospel there. Lucky us!
Although I had to pay £4 to enter the Cathedral, my friend, Ms. R can visit this Cathedral free because she is a inhabitant of this town. I am a bit of envious of her to live a town which have such a beautiful Cathedral.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Polly said…

    Hi Tomi!

    Its Polly from MAIS programme @ Kingston.

    I'm glad you are enjoying England, have you explored London, the Victoria and Albert Museum in South Kensington is delightful. You will probably find yourself at home with the oriental artifacts.

    Please let me know if you are free for the BIT consultancy project, we need to be in a group of four and I only have a business background.

    Take care & see you soon

    love Polly xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home