Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lady’s food ball team


I attended a lady’s food ball team. I played foot ball in England.
How English thing I did!
Actually I did not play foot ball when I was in Japan. I am a perfect foot ball beginner.
There were about 15 team mate and they were so friendly to me. For some of them, it was also the first day to attend.
There is a coach, who was the only male person of the team.
My English still needs to develop especially in the listening skill. I can not understand what the coach said and just did what other team mates did.
He seemed to be confused because I did not understand him sometime. I think almost all team mates are native English speakers, I guess. I was the only Asian girls of them.
Anyway, I saw some difficulty in listening there.
Except that, I enjoyed so much.
Especially I am so pleased to be able to make friends with UK cute foot ball players. I wanted have UK female friends. I found out the some of them live in the same area Ilive. I hope not far future I want to have girl’s meeting with them and chat many rubbish girls matter such as clothes and boys and food.
I will attend every Monday from now on. I think I need to buy foot ball shoes and socks otherwise I will slip many times again at the next lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home