Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Missing football club

I did not attend my favourite football club.
The last Friday, I bought a pair of football shoes and socks and the shin pads. The last week I first attended the club and found that all team mates wore football shoes. I wore usual sneakers and that made me slip many times because I do not have any football shoes. Usually football shoes have big nails on their bottoms and if you are kicked by those shoes without wearing shin pads, you will be injured. We need to protect our shins.
I was looking forward to the club, and I was ready to attend it!

Before going the club I have one hour free time in my room and I decided to take a rest.
I felt a bit tired therefore it could be good to take a rest before playing.
When I became conscious, I found that I missed my football club.
I was so disappointed with this conclusion.
Do not mind!
I can attend the next week!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good to know information.

    I wanted to share a piece of advice for those who are on the look out for a good pair of sports shoes but are on a tight budget. Make sure you buy original shoes and avoid going in for imitations as these will give way in the long run and will not provide you the comfort and flexibility that an original shoe will offer.

    You can get great deals in many online stores offering discounts on genuine shoes and can buy them well within your budget without going in for cheap imitations. It’s always a good idea to spend a little more though and get the right shoes and experience the true comfort for which the shoe is designed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home