Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The tennis club

Today, I joined the tennis club in my university. I have not played tennis for a long time so I was really happy to play tennis.
When I run after a boll, I usually concentrate the boll so much.
Today I concentrate the boll and slipped hardly. I could not stand up immediately because it was so painful. The guy who played with me asked me if I was all right or not. I answered that I was not all right, of course!
I do not want to make him worry, so I stood up as soon as possible and said I was all right.
I found that
The surfaces of my elbow and berry were injured.
You can imagine how hardly I slipped from the fact my berry was injured.
It was just surfaces but still painful.

I left as they were because it is not so serious and just small injury, but my blood was on my white T-shirt and I looked something terrible.
I think many people can be scared of my bloody T-shirt. What the worst is that the injury on my berry sticks to the T-shirt and I need to be patient every time when I try to pull my T-shirt from the injury.

I got injured, but except these injuries I was able to spend nice time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home