Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, October 15, 2005

My cat


I have a cat in my parent house in Japan. His name is Charmy.
He is older than 19 years old.
I heard usually cats live about 8 years or something like that.
I met him when I was a elementary school student.
I spent much time with him more than 19 years since then.
He is always quiet.
Sometime I thought he should be more cheerful to make us happy.
In this way, I sometime complain to him.
Yesterday, I met him in my dream.
He was sleeping and my family told me he can not live out of this month.
I felt so sad and claimed about it. I thought it is hard to live without him because I love him so much.
I woke up in a sad feeling.
I called to my family to talk with my lovely family and ask about my cat.
Before I asked about him, my mother said that he might no be able to live longer.
I am not surprised that I am ready to hear it.
I think he would come to my dream to say good bye, so he will not recover.
I really appreciate his, my cat’s kindness.
Although he was sometime boring and quiet, he was always with me when I am happy and when I am not happy.
He just came to my room by himself and stayed there even if I complained to him about his attitude.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi tomi,
    i do feel sympathy about your cat even if you could have braced yourself for your cat's life in your dream...not only me also Masami as well. she has also has a dog in Japan nd he is also elder dog...

    by the way,
    i havent kept in touch with you for a while, have i?? sorry about it. i was kind of busy nd feeling depressed about my awful Englsih skill..anyway, thanks for the bill.
    i asked my mam to check my bank account, but i havent got reply from her about it yet. ill let your know if i got it.

    Apart from it, i love your blog in English nd am enjoyning it. you are getting used to kingston, arent you? :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home