Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, October 16, 2005

My cat

I received n E-mail from my mother saying that my cat died.
He came to my dream to say good bye yesterday.
Because of his coming to my dream, I was not shocked compared the case of
no before notice.
I talked with him on phone . He can not speak human language but I know he can recognize my voice and his name even of telephone. I asked my family to put telephone speaker on his ear and I called his name.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Legalities arise, as blogging becomes more widespread
    Piper Lowell Special to the Business Journal As blogging becomes more common, the lawsuits are starting to trickle in.
    Hey I really like your blog I came across it randomly one day and luckily I bookmarked it so I've come back many times since. If you have time please stop by my site. (gotta get a plug in right? lol) You can find dsl internet provider at www.DSL-Experts.com. See? That was painless eh? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home