Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, December 09, 2005

the breast research cancer shop

I worked at the Breast Research Shop Today.
From the window, I was able to see some peoples who were selling the Christmas tree in the road. In Japan, we usually have artificial trees in our house because it is difficult to get the real one.
I heard the authentic trees smell nice.
Today, I got a new word, “rein deer”. One customer asked me “Is there any rein deer outfits for children?” It was a difficult question for me because I knew neither “outfit” nor “rein deer.” In my shop, there are many rain deer dolls and even if they did not have reins on their backs, they are called “rein deer”.
I learnt the difference between “beetles” and “lady bird”. In the shop, there are some cute chairs as products and some of them have lady bird pictures with the word “beetle”. One customer said the “This word should be “lady bird”. I heard Lady bird is a cute kind of beetles and the word was not really wrong. The chairs were made in China, so it is difficult to demand the accurate English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home