Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 09, 2006

Staying with English family in Suffolk 4

27th December (Staying with English family in Suffolk 4)
We went to the house where my English father was brought up in and his mother is living in. The house was said to be around more than four hundred years old. I think it is true but I had lost reality again. I could meet my English father’s relatives. My English family really treat me as a their family member. I was afraid I had nothing to return them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home