Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 09, 2006

Staying with English family in Suffolk 6

29th December(Staying with English family in Suffolk 6)
We visited to the friend’s house. The house was big and they have seventeen staying guests in their house. In other words, seventeen people are sleeping in their house beside their family. I just lost the reality again. I think they can run a hotel in their house.
At night, we went back home. I made Japanese curry to my English family because I want to express my appreciation to them. Cooking Japanese curry is a too small thing but it is still much better than nothing, I thought. We had two guests beside the family.
My English family really has many friends and I was just surprised at their friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home