Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, January 20, 2006

Complain2

In my masters course, many students are not happy , including me.
One of my classmates has already decided to leave and he went back to Greece. As far as I know two more students also think about leaving. My course has only fifteen people and three people are leaving!
The situation is quite horrible, isn’t it?!

I went to see the course director and talked with him more than one and a half hours.
I explained the situation to him.
After talking with him, he said he needed to talk with other teachers, so I needed to wait a few days to get a reply. He asked me if I was happy or not after talking with him. I think it is a stupid question and said that “Of course, I am not, because I have not got anything yet and I am not sure if things are going to be good or not. At the moment, I trust you and visit you but I may not trust you anymore depending on your reply.”
He praised me that my English had developed after the Christmas holiday.
That compliment was the only that made me smile because that comment reminded me of the English family in Suffolk. Usually I like him and he is good at making people smile but today I was not able to smile at his jokes.

I am organizing the meeting next week with all teachers and all students as my Japanese friend suggested . She did an MBA at this university last year and sometime her class had that kind of meeting, she said. I imagine MBA students are usually older and mature, so they must be demanding and difficult customers. I am sure we are easy customers.
Anyway, I did what I could do.
I do not think I should dwell on this problem any more. I have some assignments and more interesting things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home