Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

café

Today, I went to the café. I think this café might be a special café in London.
This shop serves coffee and tea and sandwiches as usual cafes but what is different is customers. They are singing and dancing and the atomosphere is quite energetic.
I was there on my own for two hours.
One man talked to me. He looked around forty and really fine.
I think I like him because he was interesting.
He has been in London twelve hours and was now trying to pick up a girl and leaving next Wednesday back to Australia. I think he is not a man who is eager to pick up girls because he was nice looking and did not need to be thirsty for girls. He is just enjoying conversation with girls. He might not enjoy conversation with me. I felt sorry about my poor English.
He asked me if the two Asian business men who were just beside me were my company or not.
Yap! I also recognized them. I mean “No”. There are two Asian business men just beside me. One was dancing as if he was in his own world and could not see around him and one was sitting and staring me. I guess they are Korean.
The business man stared me so much so the Australian guy asked me three times if I had really no relation with them.
I imagine the business man might worry about me because I was on my own and talked to by a man. This might be the Asian way. Even if men do not know about girls, they could worry and take care about girls. Korean people still keep this custom more than Japanese. Japan has more core independent custom. We do not interfere with each other.
I love UK because people communicate much more than in Tokyo.
I think I need to think of goods points of Tokyo and Japan because it is my city and country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home