Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 23, 2006

Take a walk

I took a walk. There is a nice big park near where I live. When I took a walk I came across my classmate and he invited me for coffee to his house. He is from Cyprus and gave me a cup of Cyprus coffee and Arabic Coffee.
I love tea and coffee so much that I have the word “tealeaf” at my E-mail name. These days I found a person who has the word “coffeebeans” at his E-mail name in my class. He is another guy who gave me Cyprus coffee.
Last semester, I did not talk with him, but I think I can be a good friends with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home