Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 30, 2006

Revision Class

In my master course, we are learning some programming languages.
It is only a bit but still difficult.(I hate it)
Basically we do not have lab class and we just listen to the lectures. Students requested the lab class where students can learn with touching a PC.
Actually I am the person who collected the requests from the students and told the lecturers.
When the lecturers asked us who wants to attend the lab class and raise our hand, most of us raised our hands. But only five students turned up at the class.
I do not know students did not turn up and I felt bad about it.
But I still think lab class is nice and helped me a lot. When I can not proceed with my things and I can ask my teachers and it was really exciting. It stimulated me a lot and I enjoyed it.

Teachers said that we do not really need lab class, and they might be right but I like to have it.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi...so you are not happy with your uni? just piss and shit on the Director's office!! These British Uni are ripping us off!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home