Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

British History Book


Today I have got a small British History Book at the charity shop where I work.
When I was at the till with Joy who always teach me many things we talked about the English royal family. She said that her favourite Queen is Elizabeth first and told me about her a bit. She said that she want to make sure the time of her and look for some books on the shelves.
We sometimes have history dictionaries which were donated.
She found a tiny little history dictionary and we talked about British history based on the book such as about William first and Henry eighth.
I think this book is so perfect for me. At first, it is small. Secondly it is cheap, only 1.5 pounds. So I bought that book.
This book makes me fell so contented.
In addition to it, today I have got a new phrase “lead you astray” which mean that you are provided many bad but useful skills.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1.5 pound is a bit expensive for such a small book, anyway I hope you enjoy reading History of England. Hope it is entertaining and not too boring! Bye bye. Steven

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi tomoko it is really a nice book but i suggest you have a look at this website which shows more books about Englang history. really worthiwile having a look
    http://asian.x-cheerleader.com/main.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home