Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Suffolk


Last weekend I visited my English family in Suffolk.
So now I really feel contented and happy. My little English brothers and their dad and mum and their friends are all special to me.
What I like most is conversation with them.
I talked with my English father until one or two am after the supper by the big fire place. I like fire place because it smells so beautiful and looks stunning.
In my Japanese culture, I think we really do not have the custom of conversation. Maybe we try to understand each other without conversation. We have mono race and mono culture and mono language so we might not need conversation much.
I do not say Japanese custom is not good it is just another idea.
But I am now in UK and enjoying the custom of conversation.
I feel content now because of this visit.
Today, I attended two lectures in my Uni. I cannot stop smiling during the classes.
My teachers might think I was weird because I was smiling without any reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home