Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, February 27, 2006

Choose to be happy

My next door neighbour is an Indian girl. She is a good laugher and I like that.
Her nick name means “Friends” and she has always many friends around her. Most of them are Indians. Often I visit her room and chat and study together. She does not come to my room so often because she always has friends in her room.
On the board in her room, she put two piece of paper and wrote down the phrases “Choose to be happy” and “I can achieve my goal”. She said that many people laugh at her notes. She also has special notebook in which she write down phrased she comes across and like in her daily life. I do not laugh moreover I think it is nice.
Especially I like the note “Choose to be happy!”
So I copied that note and put on the board in my room. I did not tell her I did that because I am a bit shy.
Today she came to my room and found the note on the board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home