Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Pervert and something like a ghost

Being a girl is sometime hard work in London. Because of this extra work, girls should have a tax reduction, I think. Today I have two scary things.
Firstly, some guy talked to me in the town. Usually I could be happy to be talked to but this time I was not.
I felt something strange and just changed the direction I was walking. But he walked after me so I walked in the shop. When I saw the outside through the window, he was waiting outside and it made me really scared. People should not do that.
( To my lovely male friends!
Please do not be perverts when you get old even if you get bold and fat and nobody fancy you. I really trust all of you. I also do my best to be a nice mature woman.)
Evening just before getting dark I just walked outside near my living place, I found something which did not look like human, something black and big like a ghost moving. It was so scary and I stopped my breadth and almost faint.
Guess what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home