Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, March 11, 2006

My French friend

I have got a French friend. I think it is cool!
If I tell you how I got to know him, you might say I am so stupid and silly girl.
One day we met online and talked. Usually I do not keep the person I met online and sometimes add their name to my rejected list immediately because I am not comfortable with it.
However I was quite comfortable with chatting with him.
I could just feel he is nice and he can be my good friend without any care.
I am quite sure you would say I am so silly. I can make you more surprised. Moreover I met him already!
We had lunch together.
He was gentle man as he said before online and I expected.
He said that he is not on sale. He might have a girl friend in his coutnry or he might be a gay or something.
I do not know. He never asked me whether I am on sale or not. Maybe he is not interested in that point and just think I am on sale without reason.
He is nice so I just want to be his good friend.
Maybe I can introduce him to you someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home