Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, March 13, 2006

Surprise!!!!!!!!

I am not the person who was given the surprise, but I am the person who made the surprise.
My English father in Suffolk had his birthday. I was not expected to go to Suffolk because London is a bit far and I am supposed to do course work.
The day before his birthday I talked with Mrs.W (his wife) on phone and she said that they are going to have lunch party for his birthday.
These days, Mrs.W had to have many secrets because she planed surprised things for his birthday and she said that having secrets from her dearest husband was so stressful.

After I talked with Mrs.W, I decided to go Suffolk.
I did not tell anyone even Mrs.W, because she said that having secrets is stressful and I did not want make her add secret one more although I should have talked about this at least to Mrs.W because she might need some adjustment for extra visitor.
I think it is funny.

I went to Suffolk without telling anyone and knocked their door.
Actually, I did not sleep to do course work whole night therefore I was drunk seriously for just a cup of wine which my English father gave me soon after my arrival. I slept on the sofa for some hours and came back home in London.
I was not a smart visitor, I am afraid.
I think it is not funny. It makes me feel bad so I will try to forget about it.

I just want to express that they are my special. I have some good friends in my life but I do no have many friends like them who talk to me like they do.
I am supposed to be in Japan next year so I do not really have the next time for everything so I am trying to do every thing I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home