Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 26, 2006

French Girl

I sometimes go to the other kitchen to eat meal with my classmate friends and I meet some French Girls.
They are always on the diet. (I do not think they need to be on the diet.)
They eat white rice with chopped tomato with a bit salt today.
I think French girls are so creative in their cooking. One French girl taught me how to pronounce “croissant”. The sound is so great and I had goose bumps. It sounds much more than just bread.
I did not know that French language is so beautiful.

Today, I ate some meat dish in front of them and feel guilty and I could not finish the dish because I might stimulate French girls’ desire for meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home