Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Salsa club

I am interested in salsa but it is difficult to find a friend who also interested in.
So I went to Salsa club in Soho on my own two month ago. I am confessing because it is two month ago and old enough not to be blamed.
I know I should not have done that so I tried to have my company but I could not.
If I can not fined, do I have to give up go there for good? I do not like that.
Moreover I was depressed about my school desperately and need to do something.
Even in Japan, I do not go out on my own especially at the centre of the city. So actually I was bit nerves when I left home.
But it turned out quite enjoyable.
I am just beginner of salsa and some people danced with me in a teaching way.
Especially, I liked the way a black French boy danced with me.
He looks under twenty years old and with a French woman she looks his mothers age but I think she is not his mother. I do not know they are a couple or not but they danced well and looked wicked!
Of course, it is not perfect world. There were some unpleasant men who tried to pick me up or touched me too sexually because I am alone and they might misunderstand me. But it is small and I can ignore and forget.
Basically people treated me sensibly even if I was on my own.
And after two am of closing time of salsa club, I went to the café Italiano it is just opposite of the salsa club. I talked with some Australian traveller until morning about my school.
I think if I go out at mid night on my own in Tokyo, I would not have an enjoyable night because we do not talked to strangers. I would be just bored.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well salsa is good for looking for friends too and for healty of course hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home