Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, May 08, 2006

a skirt

Today, I am wearing a skirt.
I do not wear a skirt often since I came to UK.
Until my friends asked me hye I am weaing a skirt I did not realize.
I did not intent to dress up but I kind of did a bit. Today I have a appointment with my favorite
lecture who looks like Harry Potter.
I think I just like him as a lecturer and still I think so.
But I am a girl and want to look nice in front of my favorite people regardless the person is
man or woman.
I explained to my friends. I am not sure it is true?!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) Nice!!

    Point taken. Maybe I should start wearing that blue denim jacket of mine when the lady with the hazel-green eyes is around. She sits in the far end cubicle, towards my right, in my office.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home