Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Examination Over

I finished the exams.
I am so happy because it was a bit hard.
For example some exams are from the modules which I have never understood during this term. Actually I tried to understand and attended all classes but I could not understand . I think something need the structured knowledge to be understood and the pieces of knowledge is not really helpful and I did not have that structured knowledge.
Actually I still did not know how I am supposed to study on my own without structured knowledge. In this way, since I came here I have many hesitation and struggled with them and feel tired. Even if I feel tired , there are exams.
What shall I do!!!
And I asked help to my frined who lives in the center of Lodon and he is so excellent.
He is so good person and actually therefore I need to feel guilty for asking help and wasting his time . However I did not have any choice and he tought me four days from morning to mid night. He said he is a researcher and can schedule his time as he like. I know he can do that but at the same time he is going to have to work hard to
pay for the waste of the time.
My body was aching during this four days because it was hard
coz I need to understnad all the things which are supposed to be done during a year.
I waseted his huge time but I finished anyway. Happy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home