Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, June 02, 2006

treating myself

I watched "Phantom pf the Opera" coz it was my birthday and I wanted treat me well.
This is my first musical in London.
Well, it was so great!!!
I want to say "I LOVE LONDON".
In london, I am sufferring from the feeling isolation a bit but there are lots of things to do including writing dissertaion and worrying about the result of the exams.
I would like to share some information.
If you have ever attended those events and had idea about them, let me know.

1.BBC PROM
14th July-9th Sept
We can listen to the workd class concert at the proce of 5 £.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/proms/buytickets/season.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/proms/


1.Teadirect Floral Tea Dances
I do not really understand but I guess we can dance in the place of "my fair lady".
Sounds stupid??!! But it cost just 7£
One of the things what I want to do in London before going back to Japan is "Ballroom dance" . I think it is a kind of Ballroom dance.
I will attend this event and let you know how it is later.
My friend said that there must be lots of old persons....
http://info.royaloperahouse.org/Calendar/Index.cfm?cls=39&cl=6795&cDay=1&cWeek=0&cMonth=5&cYear=2006&atf=n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home