Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Alcoholic

The definition of the alcoholic is that the person who drink alcohol drink on thier own I heard.
I am.
I sometimes buy wine for cooking and I drink them on my own in my room sometimes.
I am so weak and I do not need to drink much to be drunken and just sleep for two hours.
I LOVE being London and people here but my life here is not really good especially recently.
I am completely isolated.
I do not have even one English friend here in London although I have some international friends here.
When I start to live in London, I was in Camden.
My life was a bit better than now. For example, I enjoyed very very beautiful parks in London.
But I am a bit outside of London and I need to take a bus even to go to the nearest supermarket.
I tried to be socialied but it has not gone well so far.
For example, I tried to find a job in Pubs or shops I applied more than thirty.
But manybe because of my Englsih nobody take me.
Well, it is really hard to live in the isolation.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger ryan15 said…

    Health indicators show that women fare much worse than men in India. Their health illiteracy and lack of rights in concert with poor health services continues to fuel a vicious cycle of disease and premature death. From fetal selection for son preference to malnourishment and maternal mortality, female health indices are emblematic of deep socio-cultural discrimination that perpetuate inequitable health outcomes and impair their ability to live healthy lives.
    -----------
    Alcoholism Information-Alcoholism Information

     

Post a Comment

<< Home