Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Married Friend

I have a Uni Friend in London. He is my only Uni friend in London.
He was trasferred by his company around the same time when I came to london.
Today I got a E-mail from him.
He will have a small party at a pub!
It is nice.
I would like to see his new wife!!
Anyway happy news is nice!
Really Congratulation!!!
I am really happy for him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home