Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

noisy place

These days I am studying around and in UCL.
Bloomsberry cafe and so on. Maybe next time I will be in the British library.
In the main building on the grandfloor, there is a nice place to study.
I love the center of London.
For me it is essential to be in the noisy place.
I would rather feel that i have people around me.
since I was a high school student, I have been like that.
I have never studied in my room, and I used to study in the cafe.
But still I am alone , to be honest.
I have to study on my own. Studiying is the thing which should be done on thier own
, I know that.
that is why I do not like that.
I would like to be more socialized.
Oh, I shold not feel the being lonely, because I need to work on my dissertation much and I am not in the good position about that. kind of scarely.
Yes, jsut do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home