Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

my new house

I found a place to live.
Not really in the center.
I am to live with a landlady she is living on her own with two cats.
She is not really young and almost at the same age as my mother but she looks so
young and active.
Her house has the feeling of enjoying the life and being alive.
She has a long small garden and she segregated it into parts and seeds many kind of vegetables and berries.
I like her long garden.
I think i can talk with her at the dinner time and it will keep me up, I hope.
she seems to be busy person because she enjoys her life but still she does not seem to be busier than young londoner.
I will start to live there 24th june but she will travel from 26th june to the end of the month.
She said she is happy to have me becasue she has a person who can feed her cats and water her long garden.
Yes, I can.
Actually, I do not mind doing house work, of course if it is not so much.I would like to be involved in there.
she said that she can talk and teach me English at the dinner time.
Good start, isn't it?!
I am not sure I can be comfortable there but just try!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home