Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Contact lenses

I have bought contact lense because I lost one.
This time i bought a disposal one. I am supposed to buy hard permanent one because
hard permanet one can absorb the oxgen more than any other and my eyes need oxgen.
I am recommenede to wear hard permanent one by my doctor in Japan, but I did not bu
y that this time.
Last year when I bought the one in UK and I had to struggle.
so i prefer to buy the disposal one which supposed to be purchsed easily.
I went to the shop which Ijust find in the center of lodon.
When I went there, I was kind of scared because the bad experience of buying contact lenses in UK.
But it turned out nice. Especially the staff there are so nice and polite.
so now I have contact lenses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home