Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

London

London is a special place for not only me but all people in the world, I believe.
Of course, there are many beautiful cities on the world and London is one of them.
I have a Skype-chat friend who is just fifteen years old girl in Hungary.
She said that she want to live in london in the future. She has some dream in lodon. I think it is really nice. Her dream is a big dream but I think if she try she can make it true.
I also wanted to come to Lodnon since I was younger than her.
but it took much time.
i wanted to come ealier. So I would like to give useful information which can help her to make the plan and come to lodon before she gets old. For eample, I introduced one of my ltalian friend who also came to london on her own and started her life here.
I think she might be too young but making plan is not bad. She can start to save money and study English.
some days ago, she talked to me online and said that she talked about london to her mother and she got the admittion to come to London next year.
I will not be here when she comes to lodon.
I am happy for her but bit suprised.
I really hope she will not encounter bad things in london.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home