Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Underground

Today, I am studying somewhere underground in UCL.
because it is too hot outside.
So call me when you come if you know my mobile phone number.
By the way, I changed my number one month ago.
Yesterday, I found a Chinese girl who is also studying at the bloomsberry cafe.
I think she might not have many friends like me.
She was studying so hard and seemed to concentrate on her studying so I could not talked to her.
Again today, i find her at the bloomsberry cafe.
If i find her tomorrow, I think i will try to talk to her.

I need to work much on my disertation, but I need to be socialized.
However, I would like to apply for the job in a pub.
Do you think I can get the job if I search it in the center of London not in my mountain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home