Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Idea and Isolation

I was suffered from big isolation.
usually, I only talk with one or two people.Sometimes non.
When I talk with more than six, I feel so nice!!
Six is not much demanding,I think.
So I come up one idea.
I would like to open a shop on the road at the leciser square selling "Origami".
Origami is Japanese paper craft and all Japanese can do this.
When we are children, we this as hobby.
Old time, we are poor and do not have TV game or other toys.
Origami require us just a sheet of paper.
Nowaday, we use not just a sheet of paper but more beautiful one.
This paper craft is a bit impressive.
I will ask maybe 10P-30p for each. Reasonable isn't it?!
If nobody want to buy,I can just make it free.
I can even write the name of my customer's name on it in Japanese or Chinese letters.
I will try and I think I will have much opportunity to talk with people.
I know my idea is not really good.


I am quite sure my parents and friends do not like this idea.

Morover it might be a bit dangerous and I have never tried this in my life.
But I relly want to lear real Englsih and communicate with peopel.
When people have something which they really want, I think , they should give up
something to some extent and get what they really want.
If possible, I would like to have company, maybe I will try some Japanese friend.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Polly said…

    Hi Tomi,

    don't worry- follow your dreams and you will be happy.

    I'll help you open a origami paper shop and other japanese things if you like- I think it can become very popular in London.

    Let me know if I can help.

    Love Polly xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home