Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, August 29, 2008

Yakiniku

Yakiniku is in-room barbecue.
Tonight I had Yakiniku with my colleagues. I do not often go out with my colleagues.
So whenever someone organize the dinner or lunch I never skip and attend.
After the dinner most of us went to Karaoke which I did not.
I felt tired and decided to go home.
It started to rain while we are eating. I did not have an umbrella.
I thought I needed to walk to the station without umbrella and started to walk after saying good bye to my colleagues. Soon after that, a man offer me his umbrella saying his house is just there and I could take it.
After he passed me his umbrella he just run away.
I have small nice things every day.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the kind of hombre who loves to try revolutionary stuff. Right now I'm constructing my private pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a truly awesome website that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps needed for photovoltaic panel construction.

    I'm not really sure bout how accurate the info given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would really value it, cause I truly like solar panel construction.

    Tnx for reading this. You guys rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home