Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

/computer/sabayon linux installation2


This is the second article about the installation.

1.Choose "Manually partition with Disk Manager"

2.We shall edit the partitioning.
Choose which partition we would like to install Sabayon. In my case I choose
"/dev/sda5"

3. We shall edit the partitioning. In this slide, I edit "Mount point"
I put a mount point called "/windows" at "/dev/sda1"

4. In this slide, I edit "Mount point"
I put a mount point called "/" at "/dev/sda5"



5. In this slide, I edit "Mount point"
I put a mount point called "/boot" at "/dev/sda3"

This is the second step of installation.
I would like it to be continued.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bravo, what necessary words..., an excellent idea

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home